LifeStore service anniversaries recognized
LifeStore Bank and Insurance recently recognized employees earning service awards at its annual Christmas Party held at the Blue Ridge Dinner Theater in Glendale Springs.
Those with 10 years of service include:
• Denise Deitz, Financial Consultant, Boone
• Chris Hill, Marketing Assistant, West Jefferson Support Center
• Kim Isaacs, Insurance CSR, West Jefferson
• Lindsay Blevins, Financial Consultant, Warrensville
Employees with 15 years of service include:
• Angelia Church, Mortgage Loan Officer, West Jefferson
• Beth Miller, Deposit Operations Supervisor, West Jefferson Support Center
• Brianna Houck, Controller, West Jefferson Support Center
• Jennifer Calhoun, Financial Consultant, West Jefferson
Helen Bare, Collections Manager in the West Jefferson Support Center, was recognized for 20 years of service and Donna Watson, Insurance Systems Administrator in Boone, was recognized for forty years of service.
“We are very thankful to have such dedicated employees,” said Pam Barker, Human Resources Director. “We want to recognize each of them for their service and most of all for the commitment they have to their jobs and our customers.”
LifeStore Financial Group, headquartered in West Jefferson, provides banking, investment and insurance services. It is a federally chartered thrift holding company that owns 100 percent of the common stock of LifeStore Bank (Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender) and operates branches in Boone, Jefferson, Sparta, Warrensville and West Jefferson. LifeStore Insurance is an independent insurance agency that serves these markets along with Elkin, Lenoir and North Wilkesboro.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices