On Aug. 9, Thomas Lee Howard, Jr. was arrested for drug violations out of an undercover sting operation.
On Aug. 15, Aaron Shane Holman was arrested for possession of drugs and manufacturing marijuana. Officer Joe Francis made the arrest while Holman was allegedly harvesting pot, and 3.11 pounds were seized at Townview Estates.
On Aug. 18, Fernando M Hernandez and Hugo Sanchez Santo, were arrested. Officers were called to a fight in progress on Main Street, Jefferson, at some apartments. Officer Josh Hopkins, ACSO, and Howell from WJPD arrived and were engaged in the fight as they attempted to make the arrests. Sgt. Dillard arrived and assisted. Both men were charged with multiple counts of assault on a government official and resisting a public officer.
On Aug. 15, Rickey Lee Ellison was stopped by Officer J Munday while on routine patrol for a BOLO and charged with simple possession of a schedule III substance and DWI to an impairing substance.
Christopher J Shatley was cited after he allegedly ran a wildlife officer off the roadway. Officer called for assistance and ACSO wrote citation for driving while license was revoked. The citation was written by officer J Munday.
The following cases were opened:
• Larceny in Creston of a vehicle, known suspect
• Fraud, use of credit card, known suspect
• Larceny of truck in Baldwin – arrest warrants issued
• Larceny of firearm (.357 and holster ), suspect family member
• Burglary – result of a domestic
• Larceny of canoe in Fleetwood, unknown suspect
• Traffic – arrest made
• Drug case – arrest made
• Larceny from a food service in Lansing, known suspect
• Burglary – domestic situation
• Calls for service, found firearm in the Todd area
• Larceny of utility trailer, known suspect
• Larceny of weedeater out of vehicle in the Grassy Creek area, unknown suspect
• Damage to property at the Glendale Springs Inn, someone ran over the post, unknown suspect
No further information was available.